Bunny X Trefethen — NFT Wine on the Blockchain!
Team Bunny is proud to announce a ground-breaking collaboration with the award-winning Trefethen Family Vineyards, powered by Cantata, to create a unique, collectible and tradeable bottling of their award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon, with future plans to expand to other bottlings and then on to other brands, products and experiences!
The Bunny X Trefethen collab is the first drop of our real-world NFT’s, and will usher in a new era of trading and delivery of real assets using the Cantata NFT 2.0 platform. We are extremely proud to be working with Trefethen Family Vineyards to drop the first “real-world” NFT’s that are explicitly designed to operate as tradeable investments in fine wine.
Exclusively on the BSC!
We are also equally proud to be bringing you NFT 2.0 on the Binance Smart Chain! We are firmly committed to working with Binance to make the BSC the preferred blockchain to drop, trade and redeem NFTs 2.0, taking advantage of its greater efficiency, reliability, security, and robustness.
The NFT: The Crypto Heroes Cab Collection
Each of the nine NFTs celebrates the native tokens of the most important and integral blockchain networks in the crypto space, along with the innovative tokens that make up the Bunny ecosystem, and the freshly minted NFT collection. The name of each NFT is also a play on wine vintage nomenclature.
Please enjoy a short preview of the Crypto Heroes Cab v.BNB NFT:
The Wine and Bottle: The World’s Best Cabernet
- The World’s Best Cabernet, Trefethen’s exceptional 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon beat out over 18,000 other wines to be declared “Best in Show” at the Decanter 2021 World Wine Awards, the largest blind tasting in the world
- This repeats Trefethen’s “Best in Show” for their 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon last year, when that wine rose through a field of over 16,500 wines to win the tasting’s highest honor
- This special collection of nine one-of-one bottles of Trefethen’s 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon feature iconic cryptocurrency tokens on the label, as well as our freshly minted NFT.
How to Obtain the Bunny X Trefethen NFT and the World’s Best Cabernet
- Our ground-breaking Bunny X Trefethen NFTs will be minted via an auction system.
- The winning bids will get one of 9 Ultra-Rare NFTs which are linked to unique bottles with your unique NFT art as their labels!
- REDEEM your NFT on Cantata to take physical, real-world custody of your unique 1-of-1 NFT labeled bottle of Trefethen’s World’s Best Cabernet.
Exclusive Trefethen Experience
Winners of a Crypto Heroes Cab NFT are invited to join Lorenzo Trefethen for a once-in-a-lifetime bespoke experience featuring rare library wines from Lorenzo’s personal cellar paired with culinary delights from the estate garden and hosted in the family’s historical home.
Please note that other costs associated with this experience, such as travel, lodging, and food, are not included. Buyers may bring up to 5 guests to the tasting. Experiences will be booked based on a mutually agreed date and time.
We are beyond ecstatic about our special Bunny X Trefethen bottling of Trefethen’s World’s Best Cabernet. This partnership marks the beginning of multiple collaborations with Trefethen Family Vineyards, powered by Cantata.
We invite you to join us as we lead the way in ushering in the new era of NFT 2.0.
And remember, Bunny Fam, as always — Keep Calm and HOP ON!
PancakeBunny is one of the most popular auto-compounding yield aggregators on the Binance Smart Chain The BUNNY ecosystem is an aggregation of projects and protocols, including Qubit, that serve as destinations for investors who wish to participate in the efficiencies and gains made possible by decentralized finance. Join the strongest community on the BSC here!
One of Napa Valley’s pioneering wineries, Trefethen Family Vineyards crafts distinguished estate-grown wines that express the unique spirit of their land, vines, and people.The dedication of the Trefethen family is manifest in every aspect of the operation, from the soil to the table, including sustainable farming, thoughtful winemaking and gracious hospitality. Learn more about the Trefethen Family Vineyards here!
Cantata is an NFT marketplace that connects NFTs to the real world. Cantata supports real world use cases that connect NFTs, digital art, and real world products and experiences in new and exciting ways. Cantata’s mission is to deliver real-world functionality, experiences and products that connect creators, brands, and content to their fans. Join the Cantata community today to gain access to unique real world drops and experiences!
How to Bid and Mint:
- Connect your wallet
- Check the auction’s current floor price
- Input the amount you would like to bid and click “Bid BNB”
- While Drop is still open, check your rank periodically on the auction page
- Add BNB if you are below the floor price
- Each of the top nine bidders at the end of the auction period will get one of the nine exclusive bottles of the Bunny X Trefethen Crypto Heroes Cab (by random assignment)*
- The price paid by the winners is the lowest winning bid**
- When the Drop is over, winners need to click “Mint” to see the NFT in “My Collection”
*Participants who placed a bid and did not win the auction can only withdraw the BNB after Drop ends by clicking “Return BNB”
**Winners who bid higher than the lowest winning bid can receive the difference between their bids by clicking “Return BNB” (the lowest winning bid will have a Zero Difference)
The bottles these Real NFTs represent will be ready for redemption starting early 2022. Owner must provide proof of legal drinking age upon redemption. All NFTs must be redeemed by
Easter of 2032, or ownership will revert to Minter.
Fulfillment will be available in the following countries (price includes shipping, duties, and taxes except where specified and is subject to change):
United States: $25
Australia and New Zealand: $350
The recipient will be responsible for Duties and Taxes: BC ~C$60, AB ~C$10, ON and QC ~C$95
Caribbean: $250 (Puerto Rico, Turks & Caicos, US Virgin Islands)
Puerto Rico: Recipient will be responsible for Duties and Taxes — usually $0
Europe: $250 (Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
Finland: Personal wine importation is only allowed into Helsinki in Finland. The recipient must pay Duties and Taxes directly to their local Customs Agency in Helsinki: ~€35
France and Netherlands: Recipient must pay an additional €60 “Brokerage Fee”
Italy: Recipient pays €50 “Sanitation Fee”
Asia: $250 (China, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan)
China: Chinese full name & national ID required
South Korea: Recipient will be responsible for Duties and Taxes: ~₩66,075